How to Order
This page forms part of our Legal page and incorporates terms and definitions found therein.
- To order, please follow the steps below:
- 1. Register to use our site. This is quick and easy and allows you shop with us. Among other things, it will enable you to check out faster, save frequent addresses, track your order and request a return. To register, please click on My Account. It is possible to order without registration.
- 2. Browse the site by clicking on the product links.
- 3. Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, select the quantity required and then press the button marked “ADD TO SHOPPING BAG”.
- 4. Next, you can either click on the ‘CONTINUE SHOPPING’ button, or you can click on the ‘GO TO CHECKOUT’ button to review the items in your shopping bag.
- 5. When you review your shopping bag, if you are happy with the items in it you can click ‘CONTINUE TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order. Alternatively you can click the ‘REMOVE THIS ITEM’ button to remove products from your basket if you change your mind.
- You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card. We accept the following cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro.
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges will be taken immediately upon ordering. For further information on how a Contract is formed please refer to paragraph 2 of our Terms and Conditions.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- The following delivery charges apply (inclusive of VAT where applicable):
- UK Mainland – 2 Days
- UK Mainland – Next Day
- Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands & Northern Ireland – 2-5 days
- Channel Islands
- United States – 4-7 days
- Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery to addresses outside the UK, the EU and mainland United States. You may place an order for Products from outside the UK, EU and US, but this order must be for delivery to an address in the UK, the EU or US. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes of any nature in the United States.
- Due to the nature of our products, we only utilise courier services for delivery.
- As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund, provided that the Product remains unopened and unused and is in a saleable condition.
- Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products.
- To cancel a Contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a letter to Elethea Limited, International House, 124 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4ET. Please include your order number and list the subject as “Returns”. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail or posted the letter to us.
- You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for provided it is unopened and unused and all terms of the Contract are adhered to. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. You are liable for your own returns postage and for the safety of the goods in transit.
- If you have returned the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, please inform us within 7 days of receipt of the item, describing the fault, and we will refund the price of the Product in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- Please note:
- You must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Details of your legal right to cancel and an explanation of how to exercise it are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation.